Long gone are the myths that remote employees will spend their days binge watching Netflix or running errands on the company's dime. The Harvard Business Review made concrete contradictions to these assumptions in a recent study, siting that working from home can save a company an estimated $1,900 per employee for a nine month period. Companies will save money […]
- 3 Signs Your Business Needs a Unified Communications Upgrade
- When Chaos Comes Along, Fall Back on Your Disaster Recovery Plan
- Altigen in the News: Capture Technologies Successfully Deploys Altigen’s On-Premises Softswitch Solution at Digistream
- Enhance Your Credit Union’s Capabilities With Instant Messaging
- What Use Does My Company Have With Instant Messaging?