No matter the size of the business, companies everywhere are considering VoIP phone services. There are now nearly 1 billion users of VoIP worldwide. According to the VoIP Report, telecoms are losing an average of 700,000 landline customers per month, while it’s projected that the VoIP services market will expand 10 percent every year until […]
- 3 Signs Your Business Needs a Unified Communications Upgrade
- When Chaos Comes Along, Fall Back on Your Disaster Recovery Plan
- Altigen in the News: Capture Technologies Successfully Deploys Altigen’s On-Premises Softswitch Solution at Digistream
- Enhance Your Credit Union’s Capabilities With Instant Messaging
- What Use Does My Company Have With Instant Messaging?