col·lab·o·ra·tion kəˌlabəˈrāSH(ə)n/ noun: the action of working with someone to produce or create something. In business terms, collaboration used to mean a conversation across a desk. With Unified Communications, it has evolved to mean an interactive experience on multiple devices, with multiple methods, between multiple people, located in different states/countries/continents, anytime, anywhere. Knowledge is shared in real time, work is done […]
- Eliminate the Learning Curve and Use Office 365 for Everything
- Member Frustrations Be Gone: 6 Credit Union Phone System Must Haves
- Communications as a Service: Benefit from USING Technology, Not BUYING Technology
- Your Phone System Just Crashed… Now What?
- Rehashing 4 Benefits of VoIP for Every Business