As presented in previous articles, Skype for Business is a rebranded version of Lync, Microsoft's business communication tool. It was launched in mid 2015 by Microsoft, and is full of enterprise Unified Communication features, with great tools for company collaboration. But Skype for Business is by no means perfect (although Microsoft is always making changes to enhance the product and correct […]
- 3 Signs Your Business Needs a Unified Communications Upgrade
- When Chaos Comes Along, Fall Back on Your Disaster Recovery Plan
- Altigen in the News: Capture Technologies Successfully Deploys Altigen’s On-Premises Softswitch Solution at Digistream
- Enhance Your Credit Union’s Capabilities With Instant Messaging
- What Use Does My Company Have With Instant Messaging?