When your phone system initially crashes, alarms don't go off to alert you. A large red flashing light doesn't catch everyone's attention. Employee computer screens don't display "ALERT" in big bold letters. Instead, you and your employees sit there, working as you would normally, unaware of the customers desperate to reach your support desk, or […]
- 3 Signs Your Business Needs a Unified Communications Upgrade
- When Chaos Comes Along, Fall Back on Your Disaster Recovery Plan
- Altigen in the News: Capture Technologies Successfully Deploys Altigen’s On-Premises Softswitch Solution at Digistream
- Enhance Your Credit Union’s Capabilities With Instant Messaging
- What Use Does My Company Have With Instant Messaging?