One common theme in Unified Communications strategy surrounds choosing premise based, DIY solutions versus hosted solutions. Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is featured in these discussions, especially since the upfront capital expenditures to deploy a solution can immediately put a halt to the good intentions. While Microsoft's Skype for Business integration with Office 365 has made […]
- Eliminate the Learning Curve and Use Office 365 for Everything
- Member Frustrations Be Gone: 6 Credit Union Phone System Must Haves
- Communications as a Service: Benefit from USING Technology, Not BUYING Technology
- Your Phone System Just Crashed… Now What?
- Rehashing 4 Benefits of VoIP for Every Business