One common theme in Unified Communications strategy surrounds choosing premise based, DIY solutions versus hosted solutions. Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is featured in these discussions, especially since the upfront capital expenditures to deploy a solution can immediately put a halt to the good intentions. While Microsoft's Skype for Business integration with Office 365 has made […]
- 3 Ways Presence Technology Increases Employee Productivity
- What are the Impacts to Your Business if Your Phone System Goes Down?
- Featured on CUInsight: How would your members rate your phone system?
- 10 Things That Can Go Wrong When Phone Systems Go Down
- 6 Quick Ways Your Business Benefits from SIP Trunking