Often stereotyped as the biggest talkers in many organizations, it is amazing how sales people are often simultaneously labeled as the worst communicators, mainly because they are not sitting at their desks or engaging in workplace chatter. They are the road warriors, traveling by car or plane to customer and prospect locations. And it's not […]
- 3 Signs Your Business Needs a Unified Communications Upgrade
- When Chaos Comes Along, Fall Back on Your Disaster Recovery Plan
- Altigen in the News: Capture Technologies Successfully Deploys Altigen’s On-Premises Softswitch Solution at Digistream
- Enhance Your Credit Union’s Capabilities With Instant Messaging
- What Use Does My Company Have With Instant Messaging?